We are so excited you are planning to make the trip to GO Wild SoCal. We understand that due to COVID-19 our international guests may have additional concerns about whether they will be able to legally resume travel in time for the event.
If you currently have a 2020 ticket, we're allowing guests until at least Monday, August 31, 2020 to select an option for whether to move your ticket to the new date or to request us to resell. Hopefully this gives you time to determine if your country plans to reopen its borders or resume flights to the US before making a decision.
At any time up until August 31, 2020, you may follow the links in your ticketholder e-mail to either confirm that you would like to move your 2020 ticket to the new dates or to request that we attempt to resell your ticket.
If, as we approach August 31, 2020, your country and/or the US hasn't released dates or advisories about the ability to travel internationally from your country, please e-mail us at email@example.com for further assistance.