Your health and safety are our top priority. We are so glad that we were able to safely meet in person in Spring 2022 and hope that coronavirus guidelines and regulations continue to abate as medical advancements allow. Still, we wouldn't be planners without some backup plans.
- GO Wild 2023 will follow all local and federal guidelines for health and safety at the time of the event
- GO Wild 2023 will have a secondary ballroom reserved in case of capacity and distancing needs
- While not our current plan, if needed, we can reconfigure sponsor areas to use both ballrooms for guest seating, offering plenty of personal space
- The hotel has committed to providing high standards of sanitation and cleanliness in guest rooms and all public areas
- There will be frequent restroom cleanings / soap restockings
- As usual, we will request that guests who have signs or symptoms of a potentially contagious illness refrain from attending this or any other event