Our goal is to keep ticket prices as low as possible, and to be careful stewards of your ticketing dollars. We know how hard you work all year so we want to surprise and delight you at every turn. Most people who GO indulge themselves with this trip to recharge their batteries and do something for THEM. And you deserve that!
It's very expensive to host such a large event at a hotel. There are a lot of elements that most people are not aware of. From something large like an A/V team for four days or a videographer with same-day edits to some things as small as hotel prices on a $7 per can of soda.
Ticket prices don't cover the full cost of a seat; we are so grateful to sponsors who bridge that gap and help add value to your GO Wild experience!
Some of the items budgeted last year include:
- Bringing non-industry speakers to GO Wild (such as our keynote speaker)
- Extensive audio-visual technicians and equipment (screens, stage platforms, lighting, switchers, microphone rentals, cameras to project video to the screens, etc.)
- Hotel food and beverage costs for two morning snack breaks; plus party food and open bar at Planjama
- Service fees, taxes and gratuity to the hotel to serve guests (banquet servers, bartenders, event managers, etc.)
- Professional photography team + professional videography team (we love to send you home with memories!)
- While your samples and swag are generous gifts from shops and sponsors, the swag bags themselves (that we use to hold the swag) are purchased with ticketing dollars
- Truck rental (to move swag); volunteer ticket subsidies for time spent setting up, helping manage registration and other event needs, organizing swag, handing out swag, etc.
- Licensing, permits, fire marshall inspections, etc.
- Entertainer fees (for any dancers, face painters or other surprises not associated with a sponsor - varies each year)
- On-site security guards
- Supplies (like box cutters, scissors, etc. needed during setup)
- Hotel expenses (such as union fees, receiving pallets and boxes, etc.)
- Pipe and drape, decals, decor
- Operational expenses - software and other tech that makes GO Wild run
- And more
- When you buy a ticket to GO Wild, you not only support Wild for Planners, but also hundreds of people working hard for the hotel, GO Wild vendors and in the local host city
Our pricing is competitive with other events such as:
Making Things Happen event by Cultivate What Matters: $795 for this year's online conference (tickets were previously $1,100 for a two-day conference in person)
Ali Edwards Story Camp: $599 for 4 three-hour workshops, two meal stipends, welcome bag, crop with cocktails and desserts (two key days)
Rachel Hollis RISE events - $1,800 VIP, $900 premiere, $600 general admission + $45.29 ticketing fee, $300 terrace plus add ons at additional cost (not all ticket levels include a social event or swag bag)
Mom 2.0 Conference: $749 + ticketing fee for subsidized general admission tickets; $2,499 + ticketing fee non-subsidized biz/brand rep tickets