It's not about what you bring, but what you take away! Our favorite things to leave with are new memories, new friends and a few great photos!
That said, there are a few things you might consider packing:
- Important documents like your ID, plane ticket, GW ticket, etc.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (wear whatever you feel best in)
- Pajamas for Planjama
- A bathing suit or beach attire if you plan to head to the beach or use the hotel pool
- Phone charger (and maybe even an external battery pack if you use your phone a lot)
- Your planner (if you want to plan during workshops or the Crop)
- Any needed medications
- Toiletries (don't forget lip balm)
- We'll have a mid-morning snack break, but you may want to bring additional snacks or drinks to enjoy on your own schedule
- A backpack; you'll receive a Welcome Bag to help hold your conference items and swag but you may want a backpack for hands-free sightseeing around town
- A ribbon, luggage tag, enamel pins, patches or other flair to personalize or identify your Welcome Bag so you can easily spot yours
- Don't overpack, no one will remember if you wore the same jeans twice during the trip, we promise! Plus you'll need space for the goodies you bring home!
What about tablemate swaps, roomie gifts, destash items or contact cards?
Swaps + Gifts
If this is your first GO Wild, you may hear about swaps and other gifts. Some people choose to bring a little something to share but it is NOT required or expected. Do so only if it will bring you joy and remember - it's the thought that counts.
There's no official destash table but feel free to share your extras or no longer needed items with someone who might use them.
We love to stay in touch! Print or make your own, or support an Official GO Wild Merchandise Partner - they have lots of great, affordable and custom options!